#46. Ryan Ripley joins me in Amazing Apps to discuss his new book, Fixing Your Scrum.
Ryan is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org. We also discuss:
- The suitability of Scrum for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects. Is the Scrum framework appropriate for enterprise Dynamics 365 ERP projects and smaller Power Apps projects?
- Ryan’s advice for line-of-business managers who are taking on the product owner role for the first time in their Microsoft Business Applications project.
- Whether it’s a good idea for scrum masters to take product owner training.
- The range of courses and certifications available from Scrum.org and who should consider taking the Professional Scrum Foundations course.
- How program, project and release planning practices can be added to the Scrum framework.
- What’s in the next version of the Scrum Guide (if Ryan and I were invited to edit it).
- And Ryan’s favourite topic, the sprint goal.
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)