#46. Ryan Ripley joins me in Amazing Apps to discuss his new book, Fixing Your Scrum.
Ryan is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org. We also discuss:
- The suitability of Scrum for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects. Is the Scrum framework appropriate for enterprise Dynamics 365 ERP projects and smaller Power Apps projects?
- Ryan’s advice for line-of-business managers who are taking on the product owner role for the first time in their Microsoft Business Applications project.
- Whether it’s a good idea for scrum masters to take product owner training.
- The range of courses and certifications available from Scrum.org and who should consider taking the Professional Scrum Foundations course.
- How program, project and release planning practices can be added to the Scrum framework.
- What’s in the next version of the Scrum Guide (if Ryan and I were invited to edit it).
- And Ryan’s favourite topic, the sprint goal.
Winning Agile ProjectsSupport the show
Winning Agile Projects is a five-week program for 10 partner professionals involved in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform sales, pre-sales, practice leaders, architects and analysts that will help them qualify agile opportunities, pitch the benefits of an agile approach, create compelling agile proposals, estimate agile applications and write agile contracts. Apply today: https://customery.com/winning