#11. Estimating product backlog items using planning poker is the topic for this episode.
- The benefits of planning poker: gain a shared understanding of the work, bring diverse perspectives to the estimation process and estimate the work as we learn about the Dynamics 365 system.
- Who plays planning poker: the role of Scrum team developers, the product owner and proxy product owners in estimation.
- When to play planning poker during each sprint: sprint planning and storytime.
What to play planning poker with: planning poker cards, PlanningPoker.com, Planitpoker.com or Scrumpoker.online, or ScrumPoker4Devs from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- How to play planning poker: describe the requirement, estimate independently, reveal estimations, discuss outliers and play again until a consensus is reached.
- Things to do before you play: agree your estimation units and scale, baseline user story and definition of done.
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)