#49. I'm joined by Gus Gonzalez and Joel Lindstrom to discuss the role of solution architects in agile teams implementing Microsoft Business Applications.
We chill out on the mics and discuss:
- Why weren't Joel and Guz at MVP this year?
- Intrinsic and extrinsic solution architects
- What is the role of a solution architect today?
- Resource and delivery co-ordination
- Go-to person and a face for the developers
- Can a solution design document be dangerous
- Is the blueprint the new solution design document?
- Decision logs and the reasons why it's designed that way
Gus Gonzalez on LinkedIn
Gus Gonzalez on Twitter
Eleva8 Solutions website
CRM MVP Podcast
Joel Lindstrom on LinkedIn
Hitachi Solutions America on LinkedIn
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)